Why work for Masters of Pie?
Be part of an ambitious startup whose pioneering technology is being implemented into some of the largest CAD software packages on the planet and is already being used by world renowned engineering companies to understand their complex datasets. We provide quantifiable value for our aerospace, automotive and manufacturing customers who want to use next generation virtual and augmented reality technologies to revolutionise the way they work.
We cultivate an experimental environment that allows team members to take ownership over parts of the technology. Join a team who value beautiful, functional user interfaces that should provide new ways for users to interact with complex data. Front end interfaces for VR/AR are still largely undefined and provide enormous greenfield opportunities for ambitious developers and here at Masters of Pie you be will encouraged to push the potential of this space as far as possible.
Despite the fast-paced startup environment you will be supported by very experienced developers who share a passion for VR/AR technology and are eager to build the enterprise tools of the future. We pride ourselves on aiming to work only 40 hour weeks, placing a priority on a work/life balance despite working hard and having fun solving tough technical challenges.
As part of our team you can expect to:
- Working with the tech lead to expand our front end UI system.
- Experiment with VR/AR interfaces to create simple and effective tools for our users.
- Design & create assets for front end interfaces.
- Work with a multi talented team that focus from the top down, driving all feature development from our design vision ,the user & the new opportunities that VR/AR provides.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years commercial working experience in software development
- 3+ years commercial working experience in front end development.
- Understanding of 3D math.
- Experience with three.js or similar technologies.
- Experience and familiarity with working practices such as Agile & Lean.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design or equivalent demonstrable industry experience.
- A passion for VR & AR technology is a must.
Bonus points but not essential:
- Experience working with unity or Unreal.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator experience.
- 3D modelling skills.