Are you interested in crafting CAD tools of the future?
We are looking for a motivated and curious interactive Unity developer to join our team in London reimagining how engineers and product designers work. Work involves designing, prototyping and implementing the user experience for in-VR and AR CAD applications. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced team where you can help shape our products in a space with huge creative scope then this is the job for you.
As part of our team you can expect to:
- Work closely with our small multidisciplinary team in an agile fashion to rapidly meet the needs of our customers.
- Work from the top down, driving all feature development from the user & the new opportunities that VR/AR provides.
- Be interested in helping shape and lead VR and AR industry standards.
What we are looking for:
- Strong C# programming experience.
- Professional experience developing 3D games and/or applications.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Degree (or equiv.) in Computer Science, games programming or interactive design (or related).
- Working knowledge of OpenGL, OpenGL ES and/or DirectX.
- Driven to create delightful user experiences.
Bonus points but not essential:
- Working with and leveraging the latest technologies, including virtual reality (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift) and augmented reality to target these platforms.
- 3D modeling and animation experience.