Are you interested in leading a growing team who want to build next generation VR software?
We want a seasoned veteran who is looking for a fresh challenge. VR/AR provides many greenfield opportunities so if you are interested in joining and helping to shape the next generation of software for CAD designers and engineers then look no further.
If you can look outwardly at how VR software will impact industry from a technical perspective as well as look inwardly at how to improve processes and development methodologies to inspire a small team of developers then we would like to speak to you.
As part of our team you can expect to:
- Lead the technical delivery of our small multidisciplinary team in an agile fashion to rapidly meet the needs of our customers.
- Work from the top down, driving all feature development from our design vision ,the user & the new opportunities that VR/AR provides.
- Provide clear technical strategy to projects.
- Be the technical contact for partners and customers such as Siemens, Ford etc.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years professional working experience in software development.
- Deep experience with programming in either C++ , C# or both.
- Keen understanding on how to architect complex software solutions.
- Led development teams delivering software product.
- VR experience (commercially or on passion projects).
- Experience and familiarity with working practices such as Agile, Lean, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Degree (or equiv.) in Computer Science, Electronics or related disciplines & Knowledge of 3D Maths.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Ability to articulate technical information in a way so it can be consumed by non-technical people.
Bonus points but not essential:
- Experience using/developing for CAD packages and formats e.g. Solid Edge, NX, Inventor, JT format.
- Experience in other coding languages e.g. Python, Lua etc.
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX).
- Experience working with the Unity engine.