Are you interested in leading a growing team who are building VR/AR software for the CAD engineering industry?
We are looking for a veteran programmer who has the fire and ambition to lead and inspire a growing team of developers. We want someone who shares our belief that today’s current VR/AR technology can be used to build demonstrably more effective software for users.
As part of our team you can expect to:
- Drive the technical delivery of our software products.
- Work from the top down, driving all feature development from our design vision ,the user & the new opportunities that VR/AR provides.
- Work closely with the founders to craft the vision of future VR software product.
- Work with our customers & partners in early access programmes.
What we are looking for:
- VR experience (commercially or on passion projects) is absolutely essential.
- 8+ years professional working experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in a game/CAD engine capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of either C++, C# or both.
- Highly knowledgeable in architecting software product.
- Experience and familiarity with working practices such as Agile, Lean, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Degree (or equiv.) in Computer Science, electronics or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of 3D Maths.
Bonus points but not essential:
- Experience working with the Unity engine.
- Experience using/developing for CAD packages and formats e.g. Solid Edge, NX, Inventor, JT format.
- Experience in other coding languages e.g. Python, Lua etc.
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX).