Competitive + share options
Be part of an ambitious startup whose pioneering technology is being implemented into some of the largest CAD software packages on the planet and is already being used by world renowned engineering companies to understand their complex datasets. We provide quantifiable value for our aerospace, automotive and manufacturing customers who want to use next generation virtual and augmented reality technologies to revolutionise the way they work. VR/AR technology provides enormous greenfield opportunities for ambitious developers and here at Masters of Pie you be will encouraged to push the potential of this technology as far as possible.
You can enjoy an experimental environment that promotes responsibility and ownership over the product. Networking is a key component of our technology, and the role of communication and connecting the workforce in new ways is an area we place immense value in. You will help guide and nurture a talented, motivated team who believe in efficient, disciplined development coupled with a design centric approach to building out features and functionality that are highly valuable to our customers and OEM partners.
Despite the fast-paced startup environment you will be supported by the founders who believe smart teams cannot execute effectively without talented project managers. We pride ourselves on aiming to work only 40 hour weeks, placing a priority on a work/life balance despite working hard and having fun solving tough technical challenges.
As part of our team you can expect to:
- Quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources – adapting accordingly and positively.
- Help develop delivery structure within the team whilst keeping an open mind about new working practices.
- Understand the technical challenges of the development team and lead the prioritisation of the features driven by the product owner.
- Help resolve disputes and keep communication channels open in the team.
- Help liaise with our OEM customers, keeping them up to date with our roadmap and managing expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable experience project managing software development teams.
- Managed a software product over a long period of time that involved continual feature updates and patch maintenance.
- Managed teams spread across remote and onsite locations.
- Managed teams with multiple skillsets e.g designers, artists & developers.
- Deep experience with working practices such as Agile, Scrum, Lean, TDD, Continuous Integration,
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Good working knowledge of Jira, confluence, Bitbucket/Github.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical degree preferred.
- Passionate about VR & AR technology.
Bonus points but not essential:
- Experience writing tests and API documentation.
- Experience with a 3D engine.
- Experience working on VR/MR/AR product.
- Worked in games &/or CAD development environment.